Bilateral Agreement for Party-to-Party Relation
the Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (
And the All
1. Today, the 27th August 2008, the All India Forward Bloc, the party founded by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, the legendary revolutionary hero of Indian freedom struggle and The Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (JSD, Bangladesh) which is the outcome of the liberation war of Bangladesh are agreed to establish Party - to - Party political relation between the two parties on the basis of following points:
2. That, both the parties are inevitable phenomenon in the international and national political evolution.
3. That socialism remains as the social system alternative to capitalism for the humanity in their efforts for achieving a better life.
4. That the socialism which, we are struggling to establish in both the countries must stand on the basis of progressive nationalism and proletarian internationalism.
5. That, each country should adopt their
own form of socialism according to their circumstances, requirements and
environments based on scientific socialism. It must be in the extent of
concrete realities, particularities and specificities of the situation in
6. That, the methodology of socialism neither can be imported or exported.
7. That, the form of socialism which both the countries would evolve will have something new and original about it which will be of the benefit to the whole world.
8. That, no country cannot achieve peace and prosperity without establishing and upholding equality, democracy and transparency.
9. That, both the parties will continue there fight against imperialism, neo-colonialism, terrorism, communalism and all catastrophic negative aspects of the globalization.
10. Both the parties will make all efforts to rally all the anti imperialist and progressive forces of the world against imperialism and neo-colonialism.
11. That, in the rapidly changing world scenario both the parties are ready to accept the responsibilities and the duties for building socialist movement in their respective countries and for building solidarity among socialist movements elsewhere in the world.
12. That, both the parties are recognises that
13. That, both the parties will extent their support to each other for the struggle against pro-imperialist capitalists in their respective countries.
14. That, both the parties believe that, the mankind needs a new democratic global vision consisting of all high standard social values inherited by the mankind.
15. That, both the parties are committed to further strengthening our relations on the basis of friendship, trust and understanding for the mutula benefit of our people.
16. That, both the parties will uphold the history of their respective countries and the history of both the parties.
17. That, both the parties will not involve in the process of any of encouragement to the political enemies of both the parties in their respective countries.
18. That, both the parties will not interfere in the internal matters of both the parties.
27th day of August 2008
or write to General Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com