----: APPEAL :----
Date: 1st November, 2018
FIGHT FOR JUSTICE TO NETAJI SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE AND HIS I.N.A.
All India Forward Bloc, the party founded by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, is the heir to Netaji's political legacy. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was the tallest among the leaders of freedom struggle but he has not been given his due. Justice has not been done to Netaji and his I.N.A. in many ways. It is really extremely unfortunate that even our freedom fighters have been provincialized and treated accordingly by those who have been in power.
It is the duty of the All India Forward Bloc to fight for justice to Netaji and his I.N.A. it is high time to wage a conclusive struggle to fight for it.
1. The Provisional Government of Azad Hind, founded by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose in the Cathay Hall of Singapore on 21st October, 1943 should be officially accepted and recognised by the Government of India as the first Government of Independent India.
2. Netaji Should be accepted as the first Head of State of independent India
3. A complete, true, authentic and documented history of the Provisional Government of Azad Hind and I.N.A. should be written and widely circulated.
4. 23rd January, the birth anniversary of Netaji, should be declared and observed as 'Desh Prem Divas' by the Government of India and the Governments of states.
5. The report of Justice Mukherjee Commission of inquiry should be again placed Parliament and accepted. The Government must find out and establish what ultimately happened to Netaji.
6. All the classified files and documents which are there with the Government of India in any department or archives should be made public.
7. Netaji's statue should be installed at Raj Path near India Gate.
8. Andaman and Nicobar Islands should be named as Shaheed and Swaraj.
1. In all the programmes organised by the party at all levels the above demands and issues related to Netaji and I.N.A. should be discussed and highlighted.
2. Public programmes, rallies, discussions, seminars and street corner meetings should be organised to awaken the countrymen, specially the students and the youth.
3. The relevance and need of Netaji's ideas should be explained to the masses.
4. On 30th December, the day on which Netaji hoisted flag at Port Blair, the party should hoist the I.N.A. flag at all the places and explain to the countrymen the importance and historical details about this day and event.
5. The literature should be written in local languages and distributed on mass scale.
6. Everything possible should be done to make it not only a national but international movement.